1. L'EAU D'ISSEY INTENSE BY ISSEY MIYAKEInspired by Japenese designer Issey Miyake's passion for quiet ponds, L'Eau d'Issey is a composition of citrus and spice combined with lower notes of musk, amber and woods. Although this a perfect scent for the office, it can yield unpredictably good results when worn on a date.
2. JOHN VARVATOS BY JOHN VARVATOS
Fashion designer John Varvatos presents a cologne that's contemporary, masculine and with a sensuous scent. The smell is luxurious, with traces of leather and vanilla complemented by tamarind leaves and date fruits. It's a firm favourite with the fairer sex.
3. TRUE RELIGION BY TRUE RELIGION
True Religion is like many other faiths: timeless and reassuring. Its notes include the amazing combination of citrus and herbal elements, giving it a contemporary yet vintage feel. This religion is certainly guaranteed to attract many followers.
4. BOUCHERON POUR HOMME BY BOUCHERON
Boucheron pour Homme is the perfect scent for the executive at work, the guy at play, or just the man about town who just loves smelling good. Although it's well blended, the scent does reveal some noticeable notes, including orange and bergamot.
5. PACO RABANNE POUR HOMME BY PACO RABANNE
This is a classic! Launched in 1973, Paco Rabanne pour Homme was truly an innovation at the time. It boasts a refreshingly bold and undeniably masculine scent. The more this cologne stays on your skin, the more it develops a distinguished and irresistible undercurrent.
6. HUGO BY HUGO BOSS
You can't be indecisive when it comes to Hugo Boss. You either love it or hate it. Its key notes are green apple, pine needles, spearmint, cedar leaves, jasmine, lavender, sage and clove buds.
7. ACQUA DI GIO BY GIORGIO ARMANI
This is probably one of the most common signature scents of many executives. Acqua Di Gio is transparent – just like water – but its aromatic and woody aroma makes it a favourite with the guys in the boardroom… and girls in the bedroom.
8. YVES SAINT LAURENT LA NUIT DE L'HOMME
L'Homme is available as an all-day perfume. The tinge of bergamot in the cologne releases a masculine presence along with a gentler and overpowering scent that embellishes intimate moments.
9. DOLCE & GABBANA POUR HOMME
This is as masculine as it gets! When initially launched in 1994, this masterpiece scooped all three awards at the International Academy Awards of The Academia del Profumo. Women just love it!
10. ARMANI CODE BY GIORGIO ARMANI
Although the name was changed from Black Code to Armani Code in 2005, the irresistible scent stayed the same. The unique blend of citrus and bergamot, softened with hints of olive flower, will have your presence felt in every room.