Women put more effort into what they eat than into sex.
The Atkins study
According to the UK Press Association, Atkins, a weight management organisation, conducted a study that revealed that more that 50% of women who participated in the study worry about their diet more that they do about sex. Atkins interviewed 1290 women about how they felt about dieting and the implication it had on their relationships.
Tips to keep her interested in sex
Ali Murray, a relationship consultant, says women often obsess over issues like sex and food when they are not happy within themselves and when they are not happy with their relationships. As her partner, you can help your lady rediscover the important things in life.
Murray offers the following tips on how to bring back the spark in your sex life.
• Women in their early 20s are often hormonally driven, which means you can touch her just about anywhere and she will think it’s great. However, when they move into their late 20s, women start to change and become more “head driven” that hormonally driven. Their biggest sex organ becomes their brain. A man who is able to engage a woman mentally has her heart and she is more likely to want to enjoy and share her body with him.
• Work on and build her sense of self-worth and self-confidence.
• The more fun you have as a couple, the more time you will want to spend interacting with each other and the greater the opportunity to have great sex.
• A relationship is like an investment. Like everything else in life, you have to work at it to make sure that your investment grows.
• Keep resentment at bay. Communicate in a kind, considerate and respectful way with your partner. Resolve problems as quickly as possible. Couples that are enjoying each other tend to play and pleasure each other more.
• Plan and build romance and great sex into your weekly schedules.